Sammlung: Black Clip In Ponytail Extensions
We’ve mastered the dream black ponytail extensions that celebrities have been obsessing over. Breathe life into your preferred hairstyle with Cliphair's black clip in ponytail, adding exceptional length, voluminous bounce, and unmatched elegance that will redefine your pony experience.
Dive into our collection of shiny jet-black and natural black ponytails, allowing you to experience your ultimate LA trend-setter fantasy! Expertly crafted from 100% superior quality Remy human hair, our ponytail extensions are designed to integrate flawlessly with your natural hair, delivering an impeccable, unbelievably natural finish that seems too good to be true - but rest assured, it’s as real as it gets. Whether you're looking to braid, curl, wave, or twist your trendy ponytail, our extensions are the most versatile hair accessory you'll find!
Shop the Black Clip in Ponytail Collection
This luxury collection boasts a diverse range of black shades and lengths, providing the perfect match for black-haired beauties. Whether your natural tresses are a match to sultry ebony or a sleek ink-black shade, you're bound to find the perfect ponytail extension for black hair. Meet our ponytail range:
Mini: 14” inches long, perfect to be styled in a peppy ‘do.
Medium: 20” inches clip in ponytail that adapts to short and medium lengths with added volume and length.
Mega: 24” inches ponytail hair extensions that bring long hair to life with newly-found thickness.
Why Buy Cliphair's Black Ponytail Extensions?
Superior Quality: At Cliphair we believe that affordable doesn’t need to equal poor quality – we source great hair, and we sell it at small prices. Loyal customers from all over the world, ranging from salon professionals to top-tier fashionistas trust our promise and recreate the most gorgeous hairstyles with our 100% Remy human hair extensions.
Versatility: Our black ponytail extensions offer versatility in styling. You can wear it sitting high and mighty on top of your head, low and discreet for the perfect clean girl hairstyle, or transform it into a braid that would make Lara Croft go green with envy – and much more.
Easy to Use: Our black clip in ponytails are designed with ease of use in mind. Their simple clip and wrap system is fool-proof and can be put up in less than five minutes!
How to Use Cliphair's Ponytail Extensions?
Put your hair up in a breeze – it’s that easy! Here's a straightforward guide to help you achieve the perfect ponytail hairstyle:
- Gather your hair into a ponytail or a tiny bun.
- Place the mini clip attachment underneath your hair tie and roll the wrap-around strand around the Velcro base of your ponytail.
- Secure the extensions using a bobby pin, and there you have it! Your stunning ponytail is ready.
Unlock all your luscious styling possibilities! Find out more on our post: How To Use Ponytail Hair Extensions.
Styling Tips, Haircare & Maintenance
Keeping your black ponytail extension looking extra has never been easier! Hair extensions don’t get the same nourishment from your scalp’s natural oils, so we made sure we armed you with frizz-free, top class quality hair extensions. You could also use our Silky Moisture Lock Spray, a formula that we designed specifically to keep human hair extensions on fleek with ultimate shine, softness and manageability.
On top of that, washing up: make sure you always use sulfate-free products such as shampoo and conditioners that are kind to human tresses in order to avoid dryness, brittleness and static frizz.
Heat-based styling is fine, as long as you take the necessary precautions. Keep the heat settings low and always use a generous dose of heat protectant spray before letting any curling wand or straightener close to your precious locks – alternatively, you could also look into heatless styling techniques!
Last but not least, all knots come to a head: use a detangling brush to get rid of knots and tangles.
Discover more hairstyles and unleash your creativity! Have a look at our blog: 5 Killer Hairstyles with a Clip in Ponytail… (And How To Slay Them)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whether you’re looking for natural black ponytail extensions or something fancier for the summer such as an ash black balayage, we’ve got you covered. Still unsure? Get in touch with our team and let our hair professionals match you to the perfect shade.
- Always use sulfate-free products to wash your extensions, and use heat protectant spray when styling with heat-based tools such as curling irons, hair straighteners and such. Regular brushing and proper storage are also essential to maintain its quality and prevent knotting, tangling and matting.
- We do not recommend bleaching our hair extensions. Since our hair is pre-treated to guarantee its softness and sleekness, bleach could damage it irreparably. If you’d like to perform a dye-job on your hair extensions, always make sure you take them to a trained hair professional.
- Remember to give your hair extensions some good old TLC when needed – a good brushing, some shine spray, and a wash + conditioning session when needed. In order to revive dry hair extensions, you could also try a repairing, nourishing hair mask!