Your Cart is empty
Nano Ring Hair Extensions
Invisible even in the finest of hair, Nano hair extensions make the ultimate technology in hair makeovers - giving maximum performance and results with whatever hairstyle you decide to wear, including ponytails and tricky updos.
Our Nano Ring hair extensions are made of the best quality human hair and get secured to your natural tresses with the smallest bead ever.
The Nano Ring, 90% smaller than Micro Rings - latches onto your hair with a discreet, gentle approach, adding volume and length to your mane with no glue or keratin, for a zero-damage finish.
Nano-bond Hair Extensions offer you all the perks of having longer, fuller tresses without worrying about having to take them all out at the end of your day. Last but not least: their beads are imperceptible in your sleep - guaranteeing comfort and glamour at any given time!
When you get to try Nano bead hair extensions, their popularity (together with their longevity, versatility, and overall cost) is a no-brainer.
For more information check out our Nano Ring FAQS below.
SHOW +12 ITEMS
Why Choose Cliphair’s Nano Extensions?
Our mission is all about confidence. You know that feeling you get when your hair looks amazing, and you walk out of your house feeling like you own the world? Make it your starting point every day, with an inclusive range of over 60 shades available, in lengths spacing from 16 to 26 inches long: luxury quality, high-end results: it’s a no-brainer that our human hair extensions are a great investment for users, and a popular salon choice.
Save Money By Investing In The Right Hair.
Supreme quality means longevity. Our hair extensions are a long term investment because we carefully select our hair to always be double drawn. This means our hair has the same thickness from root to tip, making it stronger than average hair extensions. Our human hair extensions are 100% Remy-quality, meaning the hair's cuticles are aligned - resulting in shiny, healthy hair, frizz-free and reusable. In other words: superior locks that will last even longer.
Nano Tip Hair Extensions For Length & Volume
If you’re looking to add some inches to your hair, the ultimate technology of nano tip hair extensions allows you to give more length and volume to your tresses in a discreet way.
The nano-beads make the perfect attachment for hair extensions, resulting in a silky finish that is nearly impossible to tell from your natural hair. Because of this, nano hair extensions are practically undetectable, even in the shortest of hair. What if we told you you can turn your pixie haircut into mermaid's hair in just a few hours?
Each pack contains 50 strands of hair, and each strand weighs 1g. For optimal results and blending, we recommend using at least 2 packs to add volume, or 3 to 4 for extra length and volume. Get in touch with us for a consultation, or speak to your hair extensions technician!
Nano Ring Hair Extensions For Volume, According To Your Hair Type.
Your hair type and length play an essential role in choosing how many grams of hair you’ll need to get the look you want. If you've been blessed with thicker hair, we would recommend exploring our Tape-in Hair Extensions or Weaves - as they can be applied in half the time. Nano rings are specially designed for fine and medium hair, hence their minuscule size and ultra-precise application. A full head fitting on fine hair can take 2 to 4 hours, on thick hair even longer! A great alternative if you have thicker tresses but still want the discreet look of nano tip hair extensions is to use them only on the sides, and stick to something faster on the back - unless you have the most patient hair extension technician in the world! Looking for something temporary instead? Ultra Volume Clip-in Hair Extensions are a great alternative that you can pop on and off in a matter of minutes.
Each pack contains 50 strands of hair, and each strand weighs 1g. For optimal results and blending, we recommend using 1 or 2 packs (50 to 100g). Want to go a little extra? 3 or 4 packs (150 to 200g) will get you the ultimate, big, glamorous makeover. Get in touch with us for a consultation, or speak to your hair extensions technician!
Nano Bond Hair Extensions For Colour
Whether you’re looking to add a few strands of pop shades to your mane for a playful, colourful look, or looking to give your hair more depth and texture with highlights and lowlights, you don’t need to commit to hair dye or bleach in order to do so.
Strategically applied nano bond hair extensions can be used to blend colour in your tresses without damaging your natural hair. Finding your perfect match has never been easier, thanks to our inclusive range of black, brown, blonde, red, highlights and balayage colours. Come and chat with our hair experts for hair colour advice and let us help you find the perfect shade to step up your hair game.
Shipping & Returns
What else is in there for you? Complimentary UK shipping, next day delivery options, free UK returns and a 90 days flexible policy, allowing you to buy with no hesitation.
Nano Ring Extensions Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
- Nano ring/tip hair extensions are small, keratin bonded individual permanent hair extensions, tipped with a tiny metal wire that is clamped to the hair with a miniature metal ring. Applied without the use of any heat or glue, making them the least damaging method available.
- The term “Nano Ring Hair Extensions” is normally used as a collective phrase to describe both the method and the physical components; however this is not quite accurate. The correct term for the hair extension strand is “Nano Tip” and “Nano Ring” is referring to the actual ring that the strand is attached to the natural hair with. Other names given to this method are “Nano beads” and “Nano bonds”. At Cliphair, we call our hair “Nano rings” and the rings “Nano Rings/Beads”.
- Without the use of any heat or glue, Nanos are one of the easiest and least damaging hair extension methods around. Your own natural hair is threaded through a tiny metal, silicone lined ring/bead, the tip of the Nano hair extension is then placed inside and the two are clamped tightly together with pliers securing your own hair in between. They can also be reused and repositioned every 6-8 weeks by simply unclamping and using a new ring, making this method super cost effective! Read our full guide on how to fit and remove nano rings.
- With proper care, our Nano Bond Hair Extensions should last you up to 6 months. As your hair grows you will need maintenance appointments roughly every 8-10 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows. During these appointments the extensions are repositioned with new rings, this is not only important for the hair extensions but it prevents damage to your own hair as well.
- Yes! Nano Ring Hair Extensions can be reused again and again if you take good care of them. You will need to use new rings/beads each time but the tip of the hair will stay intact making this method very cost effective.
- We recommend no more than 2-3 times a week, remember to only use sulphate and alcohol free hair products to prevent the hair from drying out. Always avoid using any conditioner at the roots as this could loosen the rings causing the hair to slip out. Invest in a good dry shampoo to tide you over in between washes.
- No. Nano Ring Hair Extensions are one of the least damaging methods on the market due to their tiny size and gentle application. As they require zero heat or glue to apply and remove, the risk of damage to the natural hair is greatly reduced. They can be placed in even the finest areas of the hair, closer to the hairline than any other option as they are so discreet. Perfect for customers with thin/fine hair concerned about breakage or visibility.
- The benefit of any individual hair extension is the freedom of placement! Due to their small size, (especially Nano Bond Extensions) they can be used to create all kinds of styles in the hair from fringes to face framing layers. As apposed to wefts that are restricted to certain areas of the head because they are bulkier and harder to hide. Individual strand extensions like Nanos, I-Tips and Micro-Rings may take longer to apply but they give a far more natural finish which is why they are the most popular method out there!
- Both methods have their own advantages and uses. Micro rings are slightly cheaper than Nanos however they are bigger so do not work as well in very fine hair. Nano rings take longer to apply as they are so tiny but have a more natural and discreet finish, this is why a Nano application usually costs more.
- To avoid any matting or discomfort whilst sleeping with hair extensions attached its advised to loosely braid your hair or put into a low ponytail. This keeps the hair all-together stopping it from knotting when you move in your sleep. Another benefit is the beachy waves that are left when you undo the plaits in the morning!
- There are quite a few reasons why your Nano Rings may fall out. The top causes are: you could be using too much conditioner or applying it too close to your roots causing the Nano Tips to slip away from the rings. Secondly, brushing the hair when it is still wet or using the wrong brush can also pull out your hair extensions.
- This completely depends on how many packs you are having put in and on your stylist. For a standard half head (1-2 packs) it can take up to 2 hours, for a standard full head (3-4 packs) it can take up to 4.5 hours. For extra packs it can take even longer, we’ve also included the cutting/styling time. Applying extensions is an intricate, challenging job so it takes time for quality results, its best never to rush and remember “Rome wasn’t built in a day”!
- Nano Ring Hair Extensions are the MOST discreet, tiny form of hair extensions on the market today. The rings themselves are a microscopic 2-2.5mm in diameter! This method is perfect for anyone that has very fine hair and is worried about extensions showing through and for people who want to wear their hair up.
Looking for Temporary Hair Extensions? Shop our best selling range of clip in hair extensions.