Quick And Easy Boho Hair Style – With Clip Hair Extensions!
by ABBEY WILSON / JUN 3, 2014
- First I put on my head band which I got from New Look for only £3.99 they have so many cute ones for so cheap too! You can totally do this look with out a head band too.
- You want to section off 2 pieces either side your part for a fringe, I like to have these pieces of hair to frame my face nicely.
- Next take a section of hair about an inch wide, this should be the hair in front of your ear.
- Then with that hair plait it, but do it going away from your face this so that when you pull it back it lies flat and smooth.
- Before I pin the plait I too pull at it gently to make it bigger and more prominent.
- I then bobbie pin it over the band so that you can not see it. You will also have to pull and pin it tight so that it dose not slip and fall down.
- I do this to both sides of my head and then you will be left with a little strand of hair.
- With this strand I tucked it behind the other plaits so that you can’t see them.
The extensions I got – Medium Ash Brown #8
So I hope you enjoyed this post, it’s a little different to what I normally do so I hope you like! If you would like to see how I curl my extensions let me know because I will happily do a video and blog post for you guys! So until next time have an awesome amazing day…