Remy Royale Invisible Tape In Hair Extensions Do's & Dont's
- Brush your hair regularly with an extension friendly hairbrush. Morning, afternoon and always before washing and sleeping.
- Use heat protection spray before using any heated styling tools.
- Use Dry Shampoo in between wash days. It's best to wash your hair 1-2 times per week maximum to keep them strong & healthy!
- Stick to your maintenance appointments. The Tapes should be removed and repositioned after 6-8 weeks.
- Use products that are Alcohol and Sulphate Free. These ingredients are damaging your hair extensions.
- Never bleach or lighten the hair. This will seriously damage your hair extensions as they have already been through a colouring process.
- Never use conditioner near your roots, this can cause the tapes to slip away from the hair.
- Never sleep with wet hair. Always dry your hair before sleeping or you could cause matting at the roots which can be very uncomfortable to remove.
- Never apply your professional extensions on yourself. Tape-Ins should only be applied and removed by a qualified stylist to prevent any damage to your own hair.
As the hair is 100% human it can be dyed, toned, and washed with toning shampoo. However, this will affect the quality of the hair and decrease the life span. For this reason, dying, toning and toning shampooing the hair extensions voids the guarantee and returns policyRead Full Care Instructions.