Remy Royale Nano Bonds Do's & Dont's
Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair. however they have to cared for slightly differently then your own hair. We have made a quick summary of hair extensions do's and don't's for you. For detailed instructions please check our hair care page.
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo
- Use alcohol-free hair products
- Use a extensions friendly detangling brush
- Avoid applying heat or styling tools to your roots and extension bonds.
- Loosely braid or gather your hair into a pony at bedtime.
- Use a heat protectant when styling your hair
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing hair. 36 hours is even better
- Brush wet hair. this will pull out the extensions
- Wash hair daily – use a dry shampoo if needed
- Use conditioner near roots and bonds
- Use coconut oil-based products on your extensions. Argan oil products are OK.
- Towel dry hair or pull at your extensions
- Dye or treat hair in the 24 hours before application.
- Dye or treat hair in the 36 hours after application.
- Tie your hair up in the week following application. Your hair and your roots need time to adjust to their new style. Pulling and tugging may damage your hair and extensions.