Available in three lavish lengths: The 14 Inch: Mini (100g), 20 Inch: Classic (120g) and 24 Inch Mega: (140g). With blonde, brown, black and red multiple shades to suit you, you'll have endless styles at your fingertips. For more information, check out our product information section and Straight Up Wrap Around Ponytail FAQs.
It’s time to wrap up 2021 with the queen of all wrap-around ponytails. Introducing the Straight Up Ponytail, the must have ponytail extension that’ll make Ariana green with envy. With three lavish lengths, shades to suit you, and endless styles at your fingertips, our new ‘pony is sure to be a Cliphair family fast favourite.
Does your ponytail need some extra oomph? Are you lacking the volume and length to pull off your up-do dreams? Created using our finest quality Remy human hair, our Straight Up Ponytail is here to save your style predic-hair-ments. Our ingenious clip and Velcro design couldn’t be easier to apply, with built in combs that grip under your bobble and Velcro straps to secure your perfect pony in place. The wraparound design ensures your transformation is secret and seamless, simply wrap the special section of hair around your new ‘pony to complete your transformation!
- The weight of the Ponytail and your own hair type will determine the amount it should be worn. For the Straight Up Ponytail, we advise wearing it no more than 1-2 times per week as they can be slightly heavy for finer haired users. Fine haired users should opt for our lightest size (14" = Mini (100g)) to ensure they are not putting too much weight on their hair.
- Absolutely! As all our hair is 100% human, it can be curled, straightened, waved, and styled in any way you like. Just remember to use Heat Protection spray and avoid temperatures above 190 degrees.
- Of course! We advise washing your Ponytail every 15-20 uses as it will not get dirty as quick as other hair extensions as they sit above the root. Always use Sulphate free shampoos and give the hair a good condition after it has been washed.
- As our hair is 100% it can be dyed and toned. However, just like with our own hair any chemical service can affect the quality and slightly decrease the life span. We advise never to bleach or lighten any hair extensions, only dye, or tone the hair darker with a semi-permanent dye for the best results.
- With good care your Clip-in ponytail could last you up to a year! As a general rule the more you use hair extensions the quicker they will deteriorate, so if your Ponytail is only worn on special occasions you will have a long and happy life together!